The Executive Board is the main decision-making body of the Council and is made up of ten Members who have responsibility for particular portfolios. These Portfolios cover:
· Overall Leadership/Strategy, Corporate Plan and Policy, Regional/National/International Affairs and Advocacy on external bodies (Councillor Rob Polhill);
· Children, Education and Social Care (Councillor Tom McInerney);
· Health and Wellbeing (Councillor Marie Wright);
· Transportation (Councillor Stan Hill);
· Community and Sport (Councillor Phil Harris);
· Community Safety (Councillor Dave Cargill);
· Economic Development (Councillor Eddie Jones);
· Resources (Councillor Mike Wharton);
· Environmental Services (Councillor Stef Nelson); and
· Physical Environment (Councillor Ron Hignett).
The Board is chaired by the Leader of the Council (Councillor Rob Polhill) and each Board Member has responsibility for policy development for issues that fall within their portfolio.
Support officer: Angela Scott on 0151 511 8670 or Email: Angela.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 0151 511 8670
Web site: http://www.halton.gov.uk