The Executive Board is the main decision-making body of the Council and is made up of ten Members who have responsibility for particular portfolios. These Portfolios cover:
· Leader (Councillor Rob Polhill);
· Children Young People and Families (Councillor Tom McInerney)
· Health and Wellbeing (Councillor Marie Wright);
· Transportation (Councillor Stan Hill);
· Community Safety (Councillor Dave Cargill);
· Economic Development (Councillor Eddie Jones)
· Resources (Councillor Mike Wharton)
· Environmental Services (Councillor Stef Nelson)
· Community and Sport (Councillor Phil Harris)
· Physical Environment (Councillor Ron Hignett)
The Board is chaired by the Leader of the Council (Councillor Rob Polhill) and each Board Member has responsibility for policy development for issues that fall within their portfolio. More information on the areas included within the portfolios can be obtained through the link to the relevant Councillor’s information and by clicking on Executive post.
More information relating to the Executive Board can be accessed using the links below:
The Council has six Policy and Performance Boards (PPB’s) with responsibility for:
Policy and Performance Boards meet four times a year and the dates of meetings can be found through the links below.
Details of the PPB Chair and Membership, Lead Officer(s) and the relevant Executive Portfolio Holder can also be found through the links below.
Copies of Agenda for meetings are published five clear working days prior to any meeting.
Copies of Agenda are available during normal office hours at Halton Direct Link Offices in Runcorn at Halton Lea or in Widnes at Brook Street and at the Reception of Municipal Building, Kingsway, Widnes.
Agenda are also available on the Council’s website five days prior to any meeting and can be accessed through the links below: