Venue: Marketing Suite, Municipal Building
Contact: Lynn Derbyshire on 0151 471 7389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Minutes of the meeting held on 15 October 2009 were taken as a correct record and signed.
SCHEDULE 12A OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972 AND THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (ACCESS TO INFORMATION) ACT 1985
The Sub-Board considered:
1) whether Members of the press and public should be excluded from the meeting of the Board during consideration of the following items of business in accordance with Sub-Section 4 of Section 100A of the Local Government Act 1972 because it was likely that, in view of the nature of the business to be considered, exempt information would be disclosed, being information defined in Section 100 (1) and paragraph 3 of Part I of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972; and
2) whether the disclosure of information was in the public interest, whether any relevant exemptions were applicable and whether, when applying the public interest test and exemptions, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighed that in disclosing the information.
RESOLVED: That as, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information, members of the press and public be excluded from the meeting during consideration of the following items of business in accordance with Sub-Section 4 of section 100A of the Local Government Act 1972 because it is likely that, in view of the nature of the business, exempt information will be disclosed, being information defined in Section 100(1) and paragraph 3 of Part I of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
HBC Field - KEY DECISION
The Board considered a report of the Chief Executive which explained the progress in relation to HBC Field and made recommendations for its development as part of the 3MG Masterplan.
1) The Council enters into an Agreement with ProLogis UK Ltd for the development of HBC Field;
2) The Council enters into lease arrangements for the disposal of HBC Field to ProLogis UK Ltd;
3) The Chief Executive, in consultation with the Leader and Portfolio Holder, be authorised to take such action as he judges necessary to give effect to the above; and
4) The Operational Director (Legal and Democratic Services) be authorised to enter into such agreements and take such other actions concerned with legal and administrative processes as may be necessary to give effect to the above.
Any matter decided by the 3MG Executive Board may be called in no later than XXXX